On Sunday, M&D took me to the pumpkin patch in town. I got to enjoy the petting zoo, a hayride and pick out my own pumpkin. It was quite fun. In the petting zoo were sheep, goats, a pony & donkey and fowls (chickens, ducks & a turkey).
I went straight to the sheep when I got in the zoo. Then Mommy helped me pet the horse and goats. We then went into the bird cage. The ducks weren't too friendly to me, but the chickens liked being held. We stayed there for a while and then went back to the farm animals. Just before leaving I wanted to go back into the chickens. I was in the corner petting one little chicken, when I saw the turkey move out of the corner of my eye. Then the boy next to me let go of his chicken and it fluttered its wings right in front of me. That was just too much and I ran crying to Mommy. Turkeys are scary animals!!
After the petting zoo, we went on the hayride.

I kept pointing the tractor out to M&D. I also enjoyed sitting on the hay. However, the wind was blowing and irriated the cold I got the night before. So besides my nose being runny, my eyes got all red and watery.
So after the hay ride, we quickly went to find a pumpkin.

I found one just my size, however I wasn't quite sure what you do with a pumpkin once you find it. The whole time I held the pumpkin I kept scratching at it and saying "Pease" (verbal, sign language "please"). Mommy thinks it was because I was trying to peel it (like an orange) to eat it.
No comments:
Post a Comment