I am growing up so fast. Last week at my 15 month appointment I was 31 1/2 inches long and 19.7 pounds. I am learning new things everyday like putting my shoes on.I haven't quite accomplished that feat to the point where I can walk around with my shoes on, but not for lack of trying!
Last night I slept all night--more than 10 hours (from 8:10-6:20). I have been sleeping consisently to after 5:20 and then fall back to sleep for another hour. But last night made Mommy proud! Now I just have to do that every night!
I have learned quite a few body parts and can point them out when asked. I can find my nose, ears, hair, tongue, belly button and toes. I can also point them out on M&D. Daddy thinks it is funny when we are in public to ask me where my belly button is, because after I show mine I try to lift up Mommy's shirt to point out hers. Daddy laughs and Mommy just rolls her eyes at him!


No comments:
Post a Comment