My age.....

Friday, September 12, 2008

Games

I love to play games. Here's a few videos of me and my favorite games.The first one is called "There it is" and the point of this game is for an object to be hidden and for me to find it and exclaim "There it is". In this particular instance I am doing the hiding and the finding of one of my balls.

Mommy isn't sure of the name OR object of this second game,other than it seems to be see how many toys I can get in my arms and move across the room! However I can tell you it is great fun and keeps me occupied for many minutes at a time. Mommy just laughs at me and tells me that I look like her when she's cleaning house--picking up items and putting them back down again!!

I have mastered a few of the playground toys.I can climb on the rocking horse by myself. I try the see-saw but don't get very far without Mommy's help. I try to climb on the swing by myself, but it is much better when Mommy puts me in and pushes me. But the thing I have mastered the best is the slide. I can climb the steps (big girl style (meaning NOT on hands & knees, but just feet) using the railing!!) and after Mommy reminds me to sit down, she pulls me to edge of the slide and waits at the bottom while I wiggle myself forward and slide down!

No comments: