full of dirt and ATV's. Papa has a 4-wheeler that is just my size. I had fun climbing on & off it all weekend.
The days were pretty nice up in the mountains, getting up to abot 70 degrees. Warm enough that I wanted to play in the creek we camped by. My feet would get red, but I was never ready to get out!Yet after the first night,
Mommy made me wear gloves to bed because it got so cold.
The first morning was only 23 degrees when we got up. And according to Mommy my hands were icicles. Don't I look cute?!
Aunt R. braided Mommy's hair for her,
so that it wouldn't get all tangled up with the wind from riding. When I saw the tie in her hair I wanted my hair up also.
I kept pointing to my hair and saying "Ba" which means back--back in, back away, back anything. So Aunt R. combed my hair and braided it for me also.
I love to give my love to everyone, especially my Daddy. Here's a picture of me giving Daddy kisses before taking a nap. Notice my dirty face! I got cleaned up a few times a day, usually before naps and eating. All in all it was a wonderful weekend filled with fun and fellowship.


No comments:
Post a Comment