M and D have to work during the week while I get to play at G&P's house. It isn't all bad for M&D, sometimes they even have fun at work! Lately though D has been pretty stressed because he was due up for recertification. He's been studying every spare minute since June. So M and I have been trying to stay out of the house when he's studying to give him some quiet time. Last Saturday after playing in the pool, we took some time to paint our toenails!
This week was the big week. I am proud to say that D passed with flying colors. He even got 100% on 2 of the 4 written tests, and passed the practical portion with no trouble at all! So to celebrate, M&D and I along with D's Level 3 tester went out to supper in Old Town, Fort Collins. While we waited for a table, M and I went up the block to the "square" to play and explore. There was a fish and a bear to climb on and a fountain to put my hands into.

Once we finally got our food, I helped serve it up. The pizza was stacked two high on a platter and I would not let M eat from the top pizza. (She thinks it is because she had told me "NO, hot", when I first tried to take from it and hey if I couldn't have it, neither can she!!) When she took a piece from it--halfway through the meal--I took it off her plate and put it back, then got her a slice of the bottom pizza. Hey I rule this house....or at least I think I do!
M's drive to work is always a different adventure. Hey when you drive a mountain river canyon you never know what to expect...anything from mountain sheep, tourists, Dive & Rescue trainings/activities to winter weather, spring waterfalls and summer flowers! 
This week M has been dazzled by one particular lot about halfway up the canyon. She wanted to share the pictures with you.


No comments:
Post a Comment