My age.....

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Reunion

Just this past weekend, G hosted the LaLonde family reunion at her house. There were about 30+ people hanging out all weekend long.Isn't my family just the cutest!!

I had tons of fun with my cousins all weekend long. It all started Thursday evening with supper (just a few of D's aunts were in). Then Friday D and I went over mid-morning to hang out (M had to work!). Most of the group went white water-rafting, but I just played! That evening the neighborhood sprinkers were going off, so I joined my cousins in running through them.




M thinks my job when I grow up might be a plumber!!! Saturday morning we headed to Boyd Lake for a little boating and swimming action. Some of the group rode their bike, but M thought since we would be leaving at nap time that it would be better to have our car. It just gave me extra time to swim!!!

Gramma brought some rings that I just had a blast with.

G even got in on the action....with the help of her sons!!!


Water fights were the norm for the weekend!! I even got involved in one with my little squirt gun. Hey it was about 90 degrees the whole weekend; it felt good to get wet!!

Here's Cousin A. getting my Uncle L. with a jug of water. He had already gotten G and had just thrown the full jug across the deck, trying to get anyone in its path of destruction!!!


Sunday we just hung out after church. I played on the trampoline a little bit and stayed cool in any water I could find!!!


Monday evening, people were still around so we went out to eat as a big group. It was a busy but fun-filled weekend!!

No comments: