My age.....

Monday, July 27, 2009

Camping

We went camping again this weekend. The great part is that we get to leave our camper up there all week long and go back again next weekend. Some friends are staying all week so they are watching over our stuff for us. It was a great weekend. Here about all the adventures on Sunday, in the post "Water, water, water". But overall it was the best camping weekend yet of this year. The weather was gorgeous (for the most part) and D didn't have to study so he got to relax and ride whenever he wanted. Here's M & I lounging around the campfire. This is my chair I got for my birthday. I absolutely love to sit in it!I had fun moving some logs around also. This video looks impressive, but the hidden truth is that the log is pretty much rotting through, so it really isn't that heavy at all!! But it looks good!




I love the outdoors and getting dirty, so put that all together and you get a perfect camping weekend!!

No comments: