My age.....

Monday, June 8, 2009

Warm weather and friends

It was so nice the other Saturday and M still needed to clean off the tarp and carpet from the camping weekend. So while she was busy working, Cousin L and I played in the waterand helped water some plants. It was a beautiful day out. That night we went on a picnic to the park with some friends. We rode the little train around the park and played on all the equipment. It was a fun evening.

On Sunday, M and I got up to go to Denver. We met a friend from work at the museum. After spending a few hours there (with M chasing after me through most of the exhibits), we went and had another picnic in a nearby park. When it was time for my nap, we left to go to Aurora and visit another friend. M realized that she had forgot my diaper bag, so we had to stop and pick up some diapers (and M had to use the restroom). Well, I fell asleep on the way, so M carried me in. She multi-tasked and was able to use the restroom while also holding me. However, when she flushed the toilet I woke up and was a little confused. I continued to lay in M arms on the way to get diapers, but when it came time to check-out I sat up to look around. Then I was awake!! Even the 20 minute ride down to Aurora didn't put me back to sleep. So we met up with M's friend and went on walk by Cherry Creek Resevoir so I could run off some more energy. Afer getting back in the car and drinking lots of water and finishing off my grapes, I fell asleep hard. I didn't even wake up when we stopped to pick up M's friend from a wedding. When we got home, M had to wake me. While M & her friend talked, I played some. That night M was exhausted--something about chasing me all day tired her out. Since I had a late nap, I didn't fall asleep the fastest, but I sure slept good that night once I fell asleep! All that playing is hard work!

No comments: