Turning 2 is a lot of work. I celebrated pretty much all week. Tuesday (my actual birthday), I had a cake for lunch with all my cousins. Then that evening, M let me do all my favorite things..I had spaghetti for supper (even though I had already had it for lunch), went to the park, took a bath and then watched a Curious George eposide with D before bed (i even got yogurt for breakfast--another one of my favorite).
Don't I have a cute family...
the party was somewhat for all 3 of us...M had her "last" birthday ever earlier this week and D will turn another year older next week. So I shared my birthday party with them. However, all the activities were geared towards me!
I can't quite hold up my 2 fingers to show how old I am, but I do a pretty good job of separating them from my other fingers. I know that I am supposed to only have 2 up.
We went to Lake Loveland and played on the beach.
I got to eat cake and pumpkin pie and then open all my presents.
I wasn't quite ready to be done when we left, so when we got home I played some more with my new toys. I got the pool last year, and the slide this year.
The buckets were presents from today.I can't quite hold up my 2 fingers to show how old I am, but I do a pretty good job of separating them from my other fingers. I know that I am supposed to only have 2 up.


No comments:
Post a Comment