My age.....

Monday, June 8, 2009

2 year pictures

We just went and took my 2 year pictures. A little early I know, but I am heading up to MN at the end of this week to see G&G, Aunt M & Uncle B, and Uncle W. So M thought I should have my pictures taken and be ready to hand them out. Here's just a little sampling of my cuteness! The photogopher's comment was that I am easy to get to smile, just hard to keep still enough to capture it!! So a few of my shots are actions shots or not quite the "pose" I was put in!
My Easter dress!My best friend George. I love to give him hugs and kisses!!Coloring is one of my favorite activites to do. My purse always has a ready supply of crayons and paper!Just a cute one of me looking through the back of the chair!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

I love the picture of Brileigh with her monkey! So cute!