My age.....

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Being Silly

Last weekend, M&D went out ATV riding. They took me along so that I could play outside. I found the dog kennel in our friends' camper a very fun place to play. I kept going in & out.

The dogs were a little suspicious of me and kept watching me very closly everytime I went near their sleeping quarters. But I had fun.

My new talent is jumping! I get on our footstool and jump off. I also figured out how to dump all my toys out
and use the toybox as a jumping block also. Sometimes my "jump" is more a big step off. I usually fall onto my stomach but get right back up and do it again!


I have started posing for pictures. I scrunch up my eyes and smile big. Mommy just laughs at me. However, she claims it doesn't make very good pictures, since my eyes are shut. But she just had to share them, since they are cute.



I still enjoy dancing to any music. I have added a few new dance steps. Here Daddy is singing for me and I am twirling around. I have to look over my shoulder so I can see where I am going, so it makes me very dizzy.

No comments: