My age.....

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Walking


I took 6 steps yesterday evening. Watch my video, Mommy caught it on camera!! I have walked a few times, but usually just a step or two, but last night I was on a roll. I walked at least 5 times in the course of the evening.
Another exciting event in my life was that on Sunday Mommy took me on a hike using the backpack. Here is a pretty good picture of my family. Mommy really thinks I look like Daddy in this picture. Mommy also had to take a picture of me sleeping. Appartently I look pretty cute. I usually end up in the corner of my crib, on my belly with my feet under me and my butt in the air. But this time I twisted myself around and am grabbing the side post.

Well, that is the excitement in my life. I will keep exploring and get back to you soon.

No comments: