It has been a busy week. Being one is hard work. I now have 6 teeth, four on top, two on bottom. Last night Daddy took Mommy and me to the Greeley Stampede for fair food. I had my first corn dog. It was ok. Then we walked around the fairgrounds looking at the games and rides. We even watched the rodeo horses being herded into the arena.

Mommy didn't get any pictures of that, but she got a few others this week. Here's one of me from this afternoon. All that shopping wears me out!! Starting tomorrow I get to sit in a new carseat. I'm not quite heavy enough to be forward facing, but I am almost too long (I have a 1/4 inch to go) before I am too tall for this one. So Mommy decided that I needed a new seat, one that can convert from rear to forward facing once I reach 20 pounds.
When I woke up from my nap, I went swimming in my new pool! It was very fun. I like being outside and I especially love water!

I learned how to TaDa this week. I throw up my arms and say "Da". However, in the video, Mommy forgot that I had picked up my pacifer and so when I finally get around to throwing my hands up my mouth is full so I don't "DA". But it's still cute so Mommy wanted you to see!
Mommy is lucky. She has such a wonderful place to work. This week a doe and her twin fawns came to visit. Mommy got a picture of one of the little fawns.

I just get to "torture" a kitty everyday!
I also learned how to really climb this week. So now the couch is not safe from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment