
Yesterday, I had my birthday party. I wasn't quite sure all day whether I would have fun or not. Mommy and Daddy were busy with things, and I was in misery breaking through a new tooth (my 5th one!). All I wanted was to be held, but Mommy kept saying that she had to get things done. Finally she realized I was in pain and gave me some medicine. That helped a little, but things really looked up when people started arriving and I finally got ALL the attention! Most of Daddy's family was able to come, Aunt Rachel, Pastor and Irene, and friends from down the street. It was fun to have so many friends to play with. Daddy grilled hot dogs and Mommy had bought watermelon, so supper was excellent. After we ate, Mommy cleaned me up so that I could open presents. The box was pretty fun to play with!!
Then came the fun part--cake!! The frosting was the best part of the whole thing.

Well, all in all I had a very Happy Birthday party. I imagine my actual birthday will be just as good.
No comments:
Post a Comment