My age.....

Monday, January 23, 2012

Decorating

D has changed his shift at work temporarily. Instead of being gone when I wake up in the morning, I get to eat breakfast with him. However, it also means he goes to work during the day and doesn't come home unto after I go to bed. Because the evenings are just us girls, M tries to keep C and I busy and entertained. We've been putting lots of puzzles together and playing a lot of memory games. Tonight was decorating night--Aunt M gave us these really cool wall stickers for Christmas and we finally got around to putting them up.
The finished product. Now my corner of the room is completely Dora.
M helped C decorate her corner, so that when she finally moves into the room with me, it will be all ready for her.
Thanks Aunt M for the evening of entertainment. It was quite fun!

No comments: