My age.....

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Aunt and Uncle's visit

After Christmas Uncle W and Aunt R came to visit us. This was our first time seeing Uncle W since he has come back from serving overseas. I was super excited to see him. I even helped M make his bed--by testing it out with all my people to make sure it was inflated enough!

C taught Aunt R how to eat ice cream on a stick. Although with this Christmas variety, C was even having trouble because the ice cream was so thick--her mouth isn't quite that big!
I was busy showing Uncle W how to play my new matching game.
We had a great time the week they were here. We will miss you until next time.
Enjoying our Peppermint ice cream bars.


I was so excited to give Aunt R a Christmas present, so I wrapped up one of my teddy bears for her.

G came out to visit us also and I got to spend 2 whole days home with her while D went and played ATV's with Uncle W and Aunt R and M worked, and the 2nd day when M&D went back to work after the new year.

No comments: