Last week when M ran upstairs quickly to grab one thing, C followed her to the stairs. Previously, she would just stand at the bottom step and pound her hand on it. But not this night....by the time D got to her she was already on the 2nd step. So M grabbed her camera and we all watched her go.
It took about 5 minutes, but she made it all the way to the top!

In other C news, she got her first tooth 2 weeks ago and is now working on her 2nd tooth, also on the bottom.
The biggest news for me is that I have learned to write my name. So anytime I have a chance, the crayons and paper come out so that I can practice. According to M, I'm getting pretty good at it. What do you think?
I'm still practicing because I know I don't have all my letters correct, but hey it's only been one month since I first learned!
I'm still practicing because I know I don't have all my letters correct, but hey it's only been one month since I first learned!

No comments:
Post a Comment