My age.....

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Festival

Saturday a few of my friends from preschool came down to the valley to go to a pumpkin patch. Since Aunt R had flown in to visit us for the weekend, she came with us. C and her son S all also came for a few hours of fun. It was very fun. We went through the corn maze, watched a pig race, had a picnic lunch and did many other things. C even had fun in the corn box.

C and S filling up the dump truck with corn.

We all went on a hayride together.

I sat with two of my friends and shared food with both of them.

S was starting to get a little tired by the hayride, plus the corn launcher was near the start and he was not a fan of that!!

C helped Aunt R feed the goats.

Aunt R and I had a race around the trike track. I think I won !)

Queen of the hill!

Today after naps, Aunt R and I carved the pumpkin we had picked at the Pumpkin Patch.

I'm not sure who's scariest.....us or the pumpkins!)


No comments: