My age.....

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Animals, animals, animals.....

Recently M and I went to a store that I had been eyeing for a few days (every since M switched my car seat and moved me to the other side of the car!!)Ironically we first went Halloween weekend, so I was all dressed up like a cow.
I fit in pretty well with the stuffed animals exhibit.


I call it Noah's Ark and it is entirely filled with stuffed bears and other animals. It was very fun and we've decided now that winter is upon us that this will be our Friday afternoon adventure.
In other animal news, we all went to the Denver Zoo last Saturday. M didn't get any pictures, but we had fun for the short time we were there. There were lots of baby animals--four tigers, 3 giraffes and other animals. Then the clouds moved in and it got too cold so we left after only 2 hours.

No comments: