My age.....

Friday, November 27, 2009

Cousin'sWedding

Last weekend was a busy one full of wedding festivities. On Saturday I went with M to Cousin L's bridal shower. It was only the 2nd wedding I've ever been too, but I had lots of fun. Cousin L with her stash of cleaning supplies she received. She should have a clean house for the next year or so!!!

The sisters!! Ok, one is not quite official but is newly engaged to Cousin A.

The wedding ceremony on Sunday evening.

So in love!!!!

D and I on the dance floor!

The first dance.

What a cute family. You can really see that Baby Sister is starting to grow. Only one month left until I get to meet her.


I had lots of fun on the dance floor with my cousins.




It was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad that I was able to help celebrate it.

No comments: