Aunt R. came out to stay with us for a few days. Tonight I was helping her and M make supper. In other words I got a little piece of bread dough that I was able to roll out. I also found a way to get into the flour bowl!!!
On Saturday my cousins Grandpa had a end of the summer pool party that we were invited to. I had a wonderful time. I went back and forth between the pool and hot tub. I even got brave enough to not want M to catch me when I jumped in. However, after going all the way under 3 times, I decided it was better for me to reach out to her (I still wouldn't let her reach her hands up to catch me!!). Here's a cute picture of my cousins enjoying the hot tub. M didn't get any pictures of me since she was always in the water with me.
Hey, where's the excerise room....I'm all ready to work out!!!!
I like to challenge myself, so the other day at G's house, I decided I needed to make a train out of all my trikes and drive them around the loop between the kitchen and living room.
Hope you all have a great day exploring y0ur world!


No comments:
Post a Comment