My age.....

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hiking

M, Aunt R and I went on a hike yesterday. It was great fun. We only went 3 1/2 miles, but had all sorts of adventures. We hiked right alongside the river, so we had to stop a few times to enjoy the refreshing coldness and beauty. It was tiring work, so I had to take a little rest on the rock.

Aunt R and I had to contemplate the road ahead.

I decided that we should go this way!

I had the best of both worlds. When I got tired, I got to ride in the pack. Aunt R. says that she has to pay back for the time that she was 2 and rode on Aunt M's shoulders for a backpacking trip. I think I was the better passenger!!!!

Cute girls.
After the hike we enjoyed a lunch at a little bed & breakfast outside of Estes Park. They had some fun benches and swings on their porch. I took Aunt R. to check them all out.

One way M and Aunt R got me to move in the right direction was to promise "more water". Here I am all excited about the "More water" ahead!!

Finally getting to completely enjoy the cool, refreshing water!

No comments: