For breakfast the other morning M started to peel a banana for me. I got very upset with her, because I wanted to do it myself. However, once she handed it to me I decided to eat it like corn on the cob. M thought I looked funny so had to go grab the camera.
We had wings last night for supper. The ranch came in a little cup, so M just gave me my own cup rather than pouring some on my plate. The fact that it was in a cup confused me and I tried drinking it several times.
This is what I looked like after M&D finished laughing at me and took away the cup. I still wasn't completely convinced that ranch wasn't something that could be eaten completely by itself and actually threw a fit when M&D told me I had to eat my chicken with it (and not just ranch by itself).


No comments:
Post a Comment