My age.....

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Being silly

D and I have lots of fun together. On nights we can't go outside and play because of the weather we play chase up and down the halls.

This particular evening D chased me into the corner of the living room and then just kept running at me. I was having so much fun.
I am definitely becoming more independant and want to do things my way....all by myself! I can to dress myself.....almost. The undressing part is easy...I can get my pants off, and my shirt over my head(although my arms are still in!). I can even get my diaper off. G found me the yesterday on the kitchen counter with my diaper off and the dishrag in hand cleaning myself up. When asked if I needed to go potty, I ran to the bathroom and put the training sit on the toilet. However I didn't get it quite on good enough, so when I went to use it I fell in. G said I looked like a little accordian with my head and legs out of the toilet, but my bum in the water! However, no compromising pictures were taken, so you will just have to envision for yourself how funny I looked. M has found me in a similiar position--in my rocking chair with my diaper off and putting A&D ointment on. Today, G found me on her bed, with my dirty diaper off and the wipes trying to clean myself up. I think maybe I am almost ready to completely potty train?!
I put my own pants on the other morning, backwards but they worked! In this instance I was ready to head outside--I have my vest on and shoes.....what more do I need?! The other morning I didn't want M to comb my hair, so this is me with a good full head of bed hair!
I help out whenever I can. I helped M carry my bag up to G's house.

Even though it only had a blanket, fussy and cup in it, it was hard getting up the steps with that big bag!
G was in the mood for Christmas about a month ago. So Cousin L. and I helped G make gingerbread houses. G mostly decorated mine, but I helped eat some of the frosting off the roof.

For mother's day I decorated GB's card before sending it in the mail out to NJ.

No comments: