My age.....

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

This morning for breakfast Gramma made me green eggs and ham. They were rather tasty. Mommy forgot that she hadn't done laundry yet and since I wore my cute green jumper a week ago (and my other green shirt is long-sleeve and it was 70 degrees today), I had to settle for my pink t-shirt with a green kitty on it. So I still wore green--just not quite as much. This is a picture Gramma took when I was playing with my "sports" car at her house!!
On Saturday I went with Mommy to go and get car maintenance done. We got the oil changed, tires rotated and car washed. While we waited for the oil we went for a walk, then at the tire shop I got to play outside on their wall. Mommy always thinks it is cute when I come over and "ask" to be picked up--ok I just gesture that I want to be picked up. In this video I am more vocal then usual, but notice how I bend down and then straighen up to my tip-toes. That's my sign that I want UP!! I even had some time to sit and draw.
Anyhow, after getting all the car stuff done and grocery shopping it was time to get home and eat lunch. Then after naptime we pretty much spent the rest of the day outside enjoying the 65-70 degree weather in the middle of March!! We played at 2 parks, went out for ice cream, played in the backyard while Daddy grilled supper and went for a bike ride with Mommy, Aunt S. and cousin L. By that time it was nighty-night time. What a fun-filled adventurous day!

No comments: