I am rather cute and most of the time I know it! I just wanted to share a few photos with you. Last week after my bath and getting my pajamas on, Mommy and I took a walk.
Even in my pjs, crocs and with wet hair I am still cute as a button!!
My new favorite phrase is "Uh oh". Anytime something is out of place or isn't just as it should be I use that phrase. In this video I am playing with my letter puzzles and near the end one of the pieces just isn't right.
You can hear my saying "uh oh" about 3 or 4 times.
Later as I am playing with another piece, I somehow get the Q stuck around my neck like a necklace!!
My new favorite phrase is "Uh oh". Anytime something is out of place or isn't just as it should be I use that phrase. In this video I am playing with my letter puzzles and near the end one of the pieces just isn't right.
You can hear my saying "uh oh" about 3 or 4 times.
I have watched Gramma too much. Last time M&D went out to eat with some friends,I grabbed the sugar packets and "poured" them into the cup--just like I see Gramma do every morning with her tea!!


No comments:
Post a Comment