My age.....

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cleaning

I have always been a big help around the house. I try to do my fair share of the workload. In the last week I have decided to help Mommy clean. Well, first of all I have to get a little messy or dirty in order to make the cleaning worthwhile. Last week Mommy made French toast for me and since it was bath night, she just let me eat however I wanted. When I finished up I noticed my hands were quite sticky. It was kind of fun clapping my hands together and making them stick!!



Then it was off to a bath (ok this happened a week later!!). Mommy started the water and then we went to get a washcloth from my dresser and to take off my diaper. However, when Mommy turned around from getting the washcloth, she realized I had run back to the bathroom. (I just learned how to open doorknobs this week (i had already learned the door handle ones--those were easy--you just had to push down), which means I can open all the doors in the house, which means that I can get into anywhere/anything and can no longer be contained anywhere!!) I got to thinking--why should I have to take a bath and then later wash my clothes?! Why couldn't I just do it all at once? After Mommy finished laughing (and taking a picture), she made me take a "normal" bath. Hey, I was just trying to save Mommy some time!

This past weekend I also helped Mommy clean the house. My favorite part was when she let me dip the mop back into the water bucket.


No comments: