In the morning when I woke up I was digging through the suitcase and my diaper bag and came across two fussies. I usually only get them for my nap or when I wake up "too early" (according to Mommy) and she is trying to get me to sleep for another hour,
so I took advantage of my find and stuck both in my mouth at the same time.
I guess Mommy thought it was funny!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Gaither concert
Recently I went to my first concert! When Mommy was 5 months pregnant with me, M&D along with L&L and G&P went to a Signature Sound concert and I just absolutely loved it. I was kicking and dancing the whole time; so when Gaither Homecoming concert series was coming to Colorado, M&D decided that I would enjoy it. I love southern gospel music. Shortly after Mommy went back to work and Daddy started picking me up from daycare, Mommy would come home to Gaither music blaring from the TV. Daddy said it helped to calm me on those days when I was just a little fussier than usual. He would turn it on and bounce with me in time to the music. Anyhow last Friday I finally got to go see them in person. It was lots of fun. It helped that the few chairs around us were empty, so I could run up and down the aisle. I did finally fall asleep for the second half of the concert, but woke up as we were leaving. M&D had fun also. Daddy thought it was the best one he had ever been too since the quartets were featured more than the family groups. Mommy also thought it was good but after 4 1/2 hours (the last two holding a sleeping girl!), she was ready for it to be over. We got back to L&L house about 12:20and I finally fell back to sleep by 1. It's not my fault that M&D woke me up putting my coat on and then took me out into the cold windy night. It is only logical that I woke up and that it took me a while to fall back to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment