As I’ve mentioned before I am a big help around the house. Recently Daddy was eating leftover Halloween candy downstairs. He had the nerve not to share it with me; Mommy says I couldn’t have eaten it even if he had offered—something about it being too hard for me—but that’s not the point. Anyhow, Daddy was just piling his wrappers up on the footstool so he could throw them away later. I figured I would be helpful and throw them away for him. It took me 4 trips (Mommy only got 3 on video)!
Mommy also got my facination with dipping sauces on video. We had chicken nuggets and french fries the other night, so Mommy gave me ketchup. However, Mommy likes eating them with ranch and Daddy with BBQ sauce, plus the ketchup for the fries. So when I saw M&D using the different sauces, I wanted them too. Once they were on my plate, I couldn't make up my mind which one to use, so I just used them all at once.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment