My age.....

Monday, November 24, 2008

Animal sounds....

Animals are so much fun. I especially love cats, dogs, ducks, sheep and horses. I am just beginning to learn all the different sounds they make. Here’s a video of Daddy teaching me. I point to an animal in my book and then Daddy makes the sound.
It is even more fun when he adds a little head-butting and tickling while making the cat and dog sounds.
Dogs are my favorite! Anytime I’m outside and hear a dog barking I always have to stop what I’m doing and look for it. The past 3 weeks I enjoyed playing with Val while M&D were at work; she would share her toys with me and let me play giddy-up! I also learned how to open the doggy door at L&L
when we stayed there for a night. It’s a good thing M&D do not have a latching baby gate, because I think I would have figured it out already. Sometimes M&D tell me that I am too smart for my own good!
Mommy started decorating for Christmas. She put animated deer outside on our lawn, which I get to help Daddy plug in each night. After playing in the park Saturday late afternoon, Mommy and I plugged the deer in before heading into the house. I just had to give each of them a hug bye-bye before I could leave.
Yesterday, my cousin had a theme birthday party and I got to dress up in a poodle skirt. Don't I look cute? Too bad I was born half a century too late--I really think I could have pulled that look off!!

No comments: