So I finally decided to get my family up and running. Come on, I'm almost one and i need to get out there! So please enjoy family and friends. I can't promise how up to speed Mommy will be, but hey I can't control everything--although I sure try.
To bring you up to speed a little bit. I am an active little 11 month old and have the run of the house. Being a firstborn has its perks.
This picture was taken on our recent trip to see G&G out in NJ. I was very interested in looking down at the floor/mirror just below our feet as Mommy and Daddy held me out over the edge. I guess it is funny, but I don't get the joke. Maybe in a few years I will.
This one is of me playing in the mirror. I have quite a bit to say about this matter as you can clearly see.
I will leave you with just one more picture of my recent trip to the park. The outdoors are quite amazing and I hope to spend most of my summer there!! Please join me again as I explore my world, make new discoveries and have many adventures.


5 comments:
You are such a beautiful little girl! We are glad to hear all about your adventures. Hopefully we can meet you someday soon!
Tara and Kevin Simmons
Very cute and creative. I can't wait to read more when you have more adventures. Thank you for sharing. :)
It's about time, you're right! I love it.
What a cutie! Loved your video.
Grandma Boerner
Such fun to get to know Brileigh! Welcome to blogging! I post often about my grandson. Wished you two could meet!!! Am sure you would be great buddies like your Mommies!
Post a Comment