My age.....

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rocks and Things

I have decided that the best thing about the outdoors are the rocks. You can toss them, hit them together to make noise; the possibilities are endless. Strollers are nice too because you get to go places, but rocks are pretty cool. I'm not so sure about the grass though. I know it's fun to pull, but it just doesn't have the same appeal as rocks do. Enjoy this little video of my and my rocks! Daddy can't figure out how I can crawl on them.



Yesterday, I learned to give a Zerbert. Mommy and Daddy have given them to me since I was just weeks old, but I finally gave one to Mommy. She was trying to feed me from the bottle and I just didn't want any of it, so I put my lips to her arm and blew. So then she had to give me one on my belly. It tickled, so I laughed and then gave her another one on her arm. This went on for few times. Me giving Mommy a Zerbert on her arm, and Mommy giving me one on my belly!! Fun times.

I also figured out Velco. My sandels are not safe and don't stay on very long at all. I even chased Daddy's feet around Sunday morning trying to get his Velco undone.

Mommy is trying some new things with my hair. It is getting long enough that Mommy has had to use a comb on it. She also tried spiking it the other day--here's a picture.

I like to give out hugs and kisses. Like the time when I was passed back to Mommy in church from the end of the aisle. I just had to smother her in kisses. Yesterday when Mommy came home I was so excited to see her that I just kept giving her hugs. I think she liked it.
Well I have had a busy day exploring my world. Gotta go and get some rest. Good-night!

No comments: