My age.....

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Days

This weekend was a busy one for me. Saturday we went to pick up a new camper. Here's a picture of me in the front toy hauler part. Kind of like a big playpen!! It was fun crawling around in it. Here's a picture of what is looks like all set up!!! Once we got done with the camper, Mommy and Daddy took me to eat. I actually got my own meal--cheese quesadillas . Mommy ate my leftovers though. It was a Mexican restaurant, so Mommy thought her food would be too spicy for me. Then on the way home we had to stop and pick up some accessories for our ATV. I slept through most of that. It wasn't as exciting as the camper! Once we got home we had to rush to get ready for company. Daddy was grilling for all the Sunday School teachers so Mommy could say thank you to them all for their help this year. It was fun having so many people to play with. We got to eat outside! Today was the last day of Sunday School and we had a big fellowship dinner after church. So I got to eat outside two days in a row. I can't wait until this weekend when we got camping and I get to be outside for 4 days straight!
This morning I also had a new tooth break through--my 3rd one!! I've been working on it for a few weeks now. It almost comes and then retracts back up. It's just one of those things, I guess.
I wanted to leave you with a couple videos. Remember I told you Mommy tried to put up barriers for me, so that I wouldn't get in trouble. While as you can tell, they just don't work!
The second video is Mommy and me playing with the trunk on my push cart. It really is a good place to hide balls!!

Until next time, I will just keep exploring my world!

No comments: