I was getting anxious to go camping a few weeks ago, so I begged to have a tent put in my room so I could camp out.
Sleeping soundly all night long in the nice warm room!
C also has different sleeping arrangements. She was being a terror at daycare and was acting tired and irritable all day long. M&D thought maybe it was because I kept her up at night with all my night noises. So M took down the crib, put the mattress on the floor, piled up some pillows so C wouldn't get hurt when she rolled out of bed and put C down for the night. The improvement in her mood was almost immediate. So C has moved back to her own room permanently.
On Saturday we moved C's bed out of my room and redecorated that corner as an art area.
C showing off her big girl bed in her own room.
Getting ready for bed. Notice my choice of pj's....I called it my jammie skirt!


No comments:
Post a Comment