Ever since my gymnastics class ended last year I've been begging M to let me go again. In the fall the class times were not convenient for M as they were in the middle of the afternoon. She finally told me that she would check down in the valley and see if something would be available on a Saturday morning. At the end of April I was finally able to go to my new gymnastics class. I have so much fun. I actually get to do bars, jump on a trampoline, slide down into a pit full of foam and do all sorts of other fun things.
Below is one of the tumbling routines I was learning. We even get to swing on a big rope at the end!
I won't be able to go all summer, but come fall M has already thought about maybe putting C in also.


No comments:
Post a Comment