My age.....

Monday, July 4, 2011

Random Fun

We've been busy with birthdays this month, but we still took time to just have fun. For my birthday I got some new playdough. It was C's first time playing with it. I think she enjoyed it!Our new neighbors moved in recently. This year we have Mama's and babies vs. the steers we've had the past few summers. C was impressed with the big animals so close to our backyard.
Aunt R is out enjoying Colorado this summer and comes down to our house almost every week to play with us at the park.
At the Relay for Life event there was a bouncy house to help entertain little ones while waiting for dinner. I've played in them before but C was new at the whole concept. She picked up on it pretty quickly.
M&D had gotten me a new bike for my birthday, but early in the month when they were cleaning the garage out I happened to find their hiding place. After much begging, M finally let me try out my new bike. I still have a lot of learning, but I am excited to ride and am learning a little more each day how to balance and pedal.
C has a cute little run. M calls it her waddle butt. I'm not sure if it is to compensate for balance or what, but it is kind of cute.


D helping me ride for the first time!

As anyone ever seen a child so excited to brush their teeth? Maybe we have a future dentist in the family. I guess right now it's a good thing she likes to brush because we have some concerns about the health of her new baby teeth and I have a feeling she will need to care for her teeth a little more than the average person.

No comments: