My age.....

Monday, July 4, 2011

Birthday

For my birthday I made purple cupcakes. C even wanted to help me.To make the purple frosting, M added grape cool-aid with the frosting. It gave them a little punch!
I had fun putting the sprinkles on, but got a little messy doing it.
Purple cupcakes ready to share with my friends at Day Camp.

For my birthday supper, D picked up a pizza and we went to the park to eat, open presents and play just as a family.
Playing with D.
We called G&G when we got home so they could see me open their present. The summer I was born, G spent a good week restoring this tractor to its original John Deere green--fixing the chain, oiling all the parts, painting and decorating with decals. It was tractor M won when she was four from a local store's drawing. It was well loved by M, her siblings and all the daycare kids G watched. Now that I am four, it is mine to enjoy. Thanks G for all your hard work getting it ready for me!

No comments: