My age.....

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life back to normal

When we returned back home from Hawaii, C and I got right back into life as normal. I first had to check out all my new Christmas toys. I've made M&D a few meals with my new dishes. Isn't my apron cute?D also figured out how to bribe his little girls to come sit by him.....pop and popcorn.
We had both been sitting on M's lap all day and not really letting her do anything else, until out came the food. Both of us were in front of D within seconds. I don't think D ate or drank much of his own food.
C learning to use her fork.
Sometimes it is nice being so small. You can get into places no one else can. Other times it also means you can't get back out!!
I think we have a developing photographer in our midst. She definitely had enough practice in Hawaii. Say "cheese" for the camera.

No comments: