My age.....

Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun with G&G

When G&G were here visiting us, I took time off from Y DC and C stayed home from Miss L's house so that we could play all day with G&G. For some reason, G thinks I have a lot of energy and I think I wore her out most days. But we had fun playing outside in the pool, going for walks and taking naps. Aren't we cute together?G played horsey with me in the backyard and watched me as I ran all over the backyard.
I sometimes let them sit down and just hold C.


While they were here, C learned to sit up all by herself. She's been practicing for about 2 months with pillows for support, but when M came home from work last Tuesday evening C was sitting in the middle of the living room with no pillows in sight. G said she had been sitting all day in the swimming pool also, but M was so excited because even up camping 2 days prior she was still using pillows as support.
I took some time to be goofy and the night we took G&G to visit P&G, I took a wig of G's and her cane and started singing my little heart out.
M and C had a little cuddle time also, since G was helping M do her chores around the house. M sometimes thinks she just doesn't do that enough, so she immensely enjoyed the extra minutes she got with C and me.

No comments: