The week before Easter I got to decorate all my Easter eggs. All my cousins were over at G&P's and we were busy dying, coloring and decorating.
Notice the tongue hanging out....I'm deep in concentration.
All finished!!
Easter Morning, D read my new book to me.
Even C listened in.
The Easter Bunny brought me Minne Mouse stickers and coloring books.
My basket full of eggs.
I was one lucky girl....I particpated in 3 egg hunts on Easter. The first one was at home. The second was at church (with snow falling) and the third was after church at G&P's house (with clear blue skies and almost 60 degrees!!).
Cousin A had to help me with the really high one.
The Easter bunny even stopped at G&P's house and brought me a new coat.
C even got to find one egg.

Here we are ready for church in our pretty Easter dresses.
What a cute family I have.
The whole clan.
The Wednesday before Easter, M was telling me the Easter bunny would come and that M would talk to him and tell him where to hide the eggs. When we got home that night, I went straight to the fridge to get out our eggs. M told me it wasn't time yet. But I went to the window and pointed outside at the rabbit in the yard and said, "Easter bunny!" M just laughed at me and told me she hadn't talked to him yet and that it would be a few days before he was ready to hide our eggs. He was just checking the house out in preparation. SO, Easter morning I went straight to the window to see if I could see the Easter bunny and what he had left for me! But since it was a little chilly out, M said she let him in the house to hide eggs.
Here we are ready for church in our pretty Easter dresses.


No comments:
Post a Comment