The other morning as M was getting us ready to go to Y preschool and Miss L's house, I stopped to take some time to love on C. Aren't we just the cutest girls in the world?? At least M thinks so!!
M called us her Apple girls that day. I actually had another shirt on, but when M put C's shirt on, I decided I needed my Apple pjs on (my favorite pair). M finally convinced me that I didn't need to wear the pants, but she did let me wear the shirt. The pants I'm wearing I actually got for my birthday last year, but this day was my first time wearing them. Since they are overalls, M wanted to make sure I had gotten potty training down before trying to add the concept of snaps to me. I did very well all day...M told me I just had to ask one of my teachers to help with one side and then I could pull off the second side. It was a success!!


No comments:
Post a Comment