My age.....

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Program

Today was our SS Christmas program. I dressed as an angel, but I didn't really participate. I was upset that my cousin got to sit up in "my" chair (a chair borrowed from the nursery) next to Baby Jesus (my baby doll). While we practiced M put another chair up front so I could sit next to Jesus also, but during the program when the choir came up front to sing, I couldn't see anybody, much less M and I wasn't too happy about that either. So I spent the rest of the church service in the nursery with Uncle B.Here's the rest of the participates. It was a Congregational and Sunday School musical and the adult Sunday School class was very helpful. Everyone did very well. M moved up the program a week early, since next weekend M has to work to finish up some things before taking a 10 week leave. After the church service, we had a wonderful Christmas feast--turkey, ham and all the trimmings. Lots of different people brought wonderful desserts. I was so tired out from the service and so full of wonderful food, that I started my nap in the car on the ride home!

No comments: