My age.....

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ocean Fun!!

Saturday afternoon after the Mud Run and the BBQ picnic, D and Aunt R took me down to the beach to put my feet in the ocean. We weren't techinally staying on the beach, we were overlooking it so we did have to walk down some steps, but we were pretty close!Waiting for the next wave to come get us.


For my first time in the ocean, I had lots of fun even if it was a little chilly. But that didn't stop D, Aunt R or Uncle W from getting all the way in.Aunt M also went in the ocean for a little while and then came over near the fire that we had on the beach with G.

I was so excited when I first saw the water. I love swimming, so D had to be careful that I didn't run too far in because the undertow was pretty strong. We were staying at one of the best Surf spots in California, but since it is military property only a very few get to surf it.



D, Aunt R and Uncle W are crazy!


No comments: