My age.....

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Things

I have been busy learning lots of new things. Sorry Mommy has been so slow getting them shown. About 3 weeks ago we had a nasty flu bug. I got sick Sunday morning, then Daddy Monday afternoon, and Mommy Monday night. We were all home sick on Tuesday. It was Saturday before I finally kept food down. M&D got better faster than I did, but that stomach bug was nasty to me. Then I decided that I didn't have quite enough teeth, so I have been trying to push a few more through. (over Christmas I got my molars, but now I am working on the teeth in between my four front ones and my molars). Anytime that I am teething, I tend to get a runny nose which usually turns into a little bit of a cold. Luckily this time around, it has stayed in my nose and hasn't migrated to my chest.

Anyhow, back to the new things I have learned recently. I discovered that walking backwards is quite fun.






I also learned to build a tower out of Legos. Ok, I still need help with that one, but I do love to play with them.


I have started taking a big interest in my stuffed animals and dolls. I usually carry George wherever I go. Two of my babies play piano duets with me every night also (Mommy hasn't got that on tape yet, though!) I also try to feed my babies or as this video shows change their dirty diapers.

No comments: