Thursday, January 8, 2009
George
I have a new best friend--Curious George!!
D bought me George just before Christmas and I have grown attached to him like no other toy I have (except maybe my singing Elmo I still have from my infant carseat days!). Anyhow I love my George. He's even on TV. D started taping his shows and I always ask for "more" when it gets over. I took George out to NJ with me and tried to teach him a few things. For instance I tried to help him go potty, but he fell in!! He got a very quick trip to the laundry machine after that accident! I also tried to get him to do things once M&D told me I couldn't. They never said George couldn't, so I would take George's hand and try to grab what I wasn't supposed to have. It's nice to have such a good friend. I hope you all have a good of friend as I have in George. He even sleeps with me, what a pal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment