Mommy has been slow helping me post since she has been so sick the past 2 weeks. It is not fun having a cold in the summer! I was sick the weekend before her with a runny nose and an eye cold, so it's my fault Mommy got sick. And since we were both sick at the same time with runny noses and coughing neither of us slept too well. So once I was a little better I got to go to daycare while Mommy slept all day. She even missed 3 days of work. After almost one week of coughing, sore throat and runny nose, she convinced her doctor to give her antibotics. FINALLY she is starting to feel better, although she had one coughing fit last night.
So sorry I have not been able to tell you about my world, but starting now I will try to catch you up!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment