My age.....

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mommy's Week

I have decided that I am much too busy to sit still for pictures. I usually walk right out of them--I mean I have new teeth to push through (I now have 7 teeth--4 top/3 bottom), rooms to explore, music to play, just all sorts of things. Mommy tried all week to get a new picture of me. Finally, while I was occupied with my discovery of Mommy's purse, she got a quick picture of me.

However, Mommy's week as been very exciting. Aunt Rachel came down with 2 of her friends to cook Thai food for supper for Mommy and Daddy. I got a little of the rice before it became fried rice, but Mommy thought the rest too spicy for me. Here's a picture of the cooks.
I told you last time how lucky Mommy is because she sees all sorts of wildlife at work. The twin fawns visited again with their mother, but were too quick for a picture. But later this week a bear came to visit. One of Mommy's co-workers is a bear expert/control for the town of Estes Park. So when he heard a bear was on the Y grounds he got a bunch of the staff to go visit it. Here's just a few pictures before it was scared away.
Then this afternoon, Daddy took Mommy and I to the BBQ fest in downtown Loveland. It was pretty good food. I tried a little bit of Mommy's pulled pork and Daddy's potato salad. What a busy week.

No comments: