My age.....

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day Camp

Last week was C's first time at Day Camp.  I had been giving her lots of good advice for the weeks leading up to day camp.  
First:  you need to make sure you get a good night's sleep, because we walk everywhere and it will tire you out.
 Second:  You need to eat a very good breakfast (or in this case leftover chocolate covered doughnuts from Sunday morning!)
 Third: You need to make sure you wear the right attire.  When it is pony riding day you need to make sure you wear your cowboy boots!
Fourth: You need your lunch and water in your backpack.  Be sure to take lots of drinks throughout the day!
 
And the final piece of advice:  Make sure you have lots of fun.  The dirtier you get, the more fun you had.  In C's case, an arm full of sap from trying to climb a tree tells the story of her first couple days at camp! 
 Lucky for C I was still at Bennett her first week of day camp, so I took really good care of her and helped her get all adjusted.  This week I moved up a level to my "Kindergarten" group now that I'm a big 5 year old!




No comments: