C and I got to dress up for Halloween 3 times this year. Friday I went with C to her babysitter's house who was celebrating early for her kids who wouldn't be there Monday. We went as the Minnie Mouse twins--pink and red.

Then on Saturday we went to Aunt J's house to have a Halloween scavenger hunt. I dressed as Daisy Duck and C was Tinker Bell.

Even M&D dressed up for Aunt J's party. M was a hippie and D was a superhero. Which one you ask?

Underwear man!!!!

M&D

On Monday at school we went trick-or-treating to all the different departments. I was pretty excited to come to M's office with all my friends.

One of my best friends and myself waiting for the rest of the classmates to catch up so we could continue treat-or-treating. I'm not sure how a cat and a mouse became friends but we did!!!!

That evening D started taking C and I out in the neighborhood. C tuckered out about half way around so we came home so M could take me the rest of the way.

We have some trusting neighbors!
No comments:
Post a Comment