My age.....

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

County Fair

On Saturday, we all went to the County Fair. We saw pigs race and then went to look at all the animals. Walking from the barns to the carnival, C and I started holding hands. M thought it was cute, so she took a couple pictures of us.
I went on all sorts of rides. This fair didn't have a Merry-go-round, so there weren't very many rides that C could go on.

C waiting patiently with D for her turn on a ride.
The ride we all went on was the Flying Elephants. D rode with me and C rode with M.
C excited for her Dumbo ride to start!
After all the rides, we found a shaved ice stand on the way back to the gates. Just as we finished that up, the fireworks started.

Now I haven't seen too many fireworks since usually we are camping on the fourth and for C this was her first. Look how excited she was!

No comments: